Nothing kills a ride worse than mud in the radiator. Your ATV is not quite broke, but it isn’t running either. You and your buddies have to keep stopping over and over for you to cool off. Keep your radiator clean and your engine cool with High Lifter’s Signature Radiator Relocation Kit designed especially for riders who love those deep mud holes.
The High Lifter research and design team knows that stock radiators were engineered to perform in a wide range of harsh conditions and terrains. The only condition manufacturers didn’t design for was mud completely stopping up the cooling fins. By relocating the radiator to the front rack, you can keep it free of mud and easily access the radiator for rinsing and cleaning.
Our heavy-duty relocation kits are mounted between 40-50 degrees (depending on the make and model) to deflect debris. The shrouds and mounting rack are made of 12-gauge steel and powder-coated in wrinkle black to look good on any ATV. The precision-cut High Lifter logo on the shroud makes your ATV stand out in any crowd. If you already have snorkels, some rerouting may need to be done. If you don’t already have snorkels, there is still plenty of room on the front rack to locate them in a variety of combinations.
This kit provides easy access to the radiator cap so you can maintain fluid levels with minimum hassle.
· Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel
· Wrinkle black powder coat finish
· Kits include additional hose, mounting brackets, and all hardware
· Keeps radiator out of the mud
· Keeps the motor cool
· Makes cleaning and maintenance easier
· User-friendly installation instructions
· Complete kit with no additional hardware required
Fits the following Models:
- 2020 + Honda Rancher 420 2x4
- 2020 + Honda Rancher 420 ES 2x4
- 2020 + Honda Rancher 420 4x4
- 2020 + Honda Rancher 420 ES 4x4
- 2020 + Honda Rancher 420 IRS Auto DCT
- 2020 + Honda Foreman 520 4x4
- 2020 + Honda Rubicon 520 DCT
Most of our products come shipped with installation instructions. But we know sometimes things can be a little trickier than they seem. If you need some assistance installing this prouct, drop us a line and one of our friendly staff can give you some advice.Contact Us