Strength and Simplicity
SuperATV’s Boxed Radius Arms for the Can-Am Maverick X3 are made with reinforced pivot joints, heavy-duty steel, and internal gussets. They come pre-adjusted to OEM specs and include all new bushings. That means you can you install in a breeze and hit the trail hard. These rear radius arms are designed for the decisive rider that doesn’t let off the gas for the sake of his UTV.
Boxed and Gusseted for Maximum Strength
Our radius rods are made with the 1/8” heavy-duty steel plating and internal gussets. We designed it like an I-beam for unbeatable strength. The pivot joints are reinforced and gusset to make sure the typical stress points won’t break. Even the frame mount is engineered to be as strong as possible. What’s that do for you? Hit bigger jumps, climb wilder hills, and navigate rougher rock gardens—these radius arms are up for the task.
SuperATV does the extra work for you by adjusting the heavy-duty heim joints to match stock specs, and we include all new bushings in the box. They’re ready to install right out of the box so you can get back to riding ASAP, and still have the camber adjustability you need if you decide to add a lift or larger tires. UTVs are about riding, not working in the garage.
Fits the following models:
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RC Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo R : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X MR Turbo RR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X RS Turbo RR : 2020+
Most of our products come shipped with installation instructions. But we know sometimes things can be a little trickier than they seem. If you need some assistance installing this prouct, drop us a line and one of our friendly staff can give you some advice.Contact Us