Renowned ATV and UTV tyre manufacturer GBC Motorsports has recently released the industry’s first DOT approved radial tyre built specifically for UTVs. The Kanati Mongrel is without a doubt an all purpose tyre designed for UTVs and ATVs.
Sporting an aggressive yet versatile tread pattern, the Mongrel is up to the task of conquering a huge variety of terrain. Being DOT approved, it means it is safe and suitable for use on hard pack and paved surfaces.
On top of this amazing versatility, the Kanati Mongrel is one of a kind in its choice of sizes, 26” and 28”. This means it is the solution for those who want an oversized tyre, but also have weight in mind. Weighing only 15.33kg in the largest size, it is considerably lighter than other tyres of similar sizes.
The Kanati Mongrel in action
Just some of the highlights of the Kanati Mongrel tyre:
- Aggressive tread pattern and 8-ply durability for maximum performance in hard pack, dirt, sand and mixed terrain.
- Overlapped centerline tread allows for safe and smooth driving on roads and paved surfaces.
- DOT approved radial; 101km/h rating.
- 5 unique sizes applications for UTVs and utility ATVs.
- 272kg max load rating per tyre, adding up to a whopping 1088kg!
So if you want to conquer that deadly Aussie terrain without compromise, than the Kanati Mongrel tyre from GBC Motorsports is for. Available now here at Aussie Powersports.